TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Panama City has grown tremendously in the ten years we’ve been in business. Starting with just two employees, we serve areas all the way from Fort Walton to Panama City Beach. We have over ten trucks that are out in the community everyday, and our location keeps growing! Now its time for us to look for a new member to add to our office team.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® members care for their customers, and get to be involved in the community. We have a small office staff of five employees, and we’re always happy to come to work and be around each other. When one person brings a positive attitude to work, we all share it! You wouldn’t believe that its possible to love working an office position until you come to our franchise, meet our staff, and become part of the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® team.
One of our staff members has recently moved in a new direction with her career, and though we’re excited for her, we will miss her as she leaves.We’re looking for a customer service representative, who can fill the position and demonstrate the high level of integrity that our staff promises to every customer.
You will have ample time to train and learn all about what we do at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®. However, we ask that our applicants have the following criteria on their resumes, to know that they’re a good fit for the job:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Associates degree in related field preferred
- A minimum of six months to one year of customer service and/or office experience is required; Outside or inbound sales and/or TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® or moving industry experience is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Confidence to initiate customer contact, including calls and onsite visits
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Able to perform basic business math
- Able to present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Demonstrated integrity, ethical standards, and commitment to TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Core Values
While this doesn’t cover everything you’ll be doing as a CSR, it should give you a good understanding if this position is in the right direction for your career. We are happy to schedule a meeting with you to interview, but please submit your application here.
We look forward to meeting you! You’ll learn so much on the job, and have the opportunity to move your career forward with us. Many of our staff actually started as movers or drivers, and were able to use their skills to become managers. We believe great things are possible for all employees, and want you to be that next person!